Success won't change my husband: Firth's wife

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    goodnight, goodbye
    CITAZIONE
    Success won't change my husband: Firth's wife

Actor Colin Firth's wife Livia insists the success of being an Oscar winner won't change her husband.

"We're not moving to Hollywood, we're going back home and he's still the man I married. He'll still put the bins out and leave his socks on the floor. It's just now he has an Oscar and that is amazing," contactmusic quoted her as saying.

"My plan is to rest, relax with my husband, go home, be happy. And we'll be back next year when Colin will present an award," she added.

Firth won the best actor Oscar for his role in "The King's Speech" at the 83rd Annual Academy 2011.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enterta...how/7686615.cms

Group

Status
    goodnight, goodbye
    Altro articolo:

CITAZIONE
    Colin Firth's wife rules out Hollywood move

Colin Firth's wife insists his Oscar success won't change him.

The 50-year-old star picked up the coveted Best Actor statue at last month's Academy Awards and despite his triumph, the British hunk's wife Livia insists they will continue to lead a normal life.

Livia said: "We're not moving to Hollywood, we're going back home and he's still the man I married. He'll still put the bins out and leave his socks on the floor. It's just now he has an Oscar and that is amazing.

"My plan is to rest, relax with my husband, go home, be happy. And we'll be back next year when Colin will present an award."

Despite her insistence they are a normal couple, Livia enjoyed the lavish ceremony, though she found celebrating afterwards surreal.

She recalled: "If I close my eyes and think of the night it is seeing him on stage. I was so happy, so proud.

"It was something neither of us ever really believed would happen.

"I danced next to Madonna. It's surreal because all these famous people, everyone you can think of, are around you."

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/colin...4059360?ref=rss

3. ~ Sabry •

User deleted

cara la Livia =)
    non si riescono a capacitare del successo <3

sono umili, per questo li ammiriamo =D

2 replies since 12/3/2011, 20:50   41 views